When long range hunters, shooters, or precision rifle competitors need extreme accuracy, the VX-3i LRP (Long Range Precision) delivers. The Twilight Max light management system lets you hunt longer, or pick out distant targets from the shadows with unsurpassed clarity and resolution. Choose first or second focal plane reticles in MOA or MIL, with matching adjustment increments to match your specific shooting style. The all new elevation adjustment features a unique travel indicator marked in 5 mil or 5 moa increments, and is easy to read from the prone or difficult shooting positions. An adjustable zero stop prevents over rotation. The windage dial features a protective cover that can be replaced with the included thread protector if you prefer running an exposed dial. A redesigned power selector with included throw lever makes magnification changes quick and easy. The VX-3i LRP defines Versatility.
- Actual Magnification: 8.20 x 25.10 x
- Linear Field of View (ft/100 yd): 11.20 ft 4.40 ft
- Eye Relief (in): 5.30 in 3.70 in
- Weight (oz): 22.40 oz
- Objective Clear Aperture (mm): 50.00 mm
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 23.00 mil
- Windage Adjustment Range: 23.00 mil