The EoTech's 5-25x50 Vudu Precision Riflescope is designed for use with short-platform rifles. The optical system features bright and clear XC High-Density glass treated with broadband anti-reflection multi-coatings to deliver bright, clear, low-distortion, and high-contrast images. The wide 50mm objective aperture fills the niche for gathering enough light to produce visible images in the most challenging lighting conditions, where standard apertures fail. The MD3 reticle in the first focal plane offers brilliant red illumination with adjustable brightness and automatically shuts off after two hours of non-operation.
The lightweight and durable aluminum housing is coated with a Type III hard anodized finish and features a 34mm single-piece maintube, a locking elevation turret with a zero stop, and a capped windage turret.
- MD3 Reticle, First Focal Plane
- 34mm Diameter Maintube
- 0.1 MRAD Impact Point Correction
- 80 MRAD Windage, 100 MRAD Elevation
- Illuminated Reticle
- Locking Elevation Turret with Zero Stop
- One-Piece Aluminum Construction
- AR-Coated XC High-Density Glass
- Nitrogen-Filled, Waterproof/Fogproof
- EOTech 5-25x50 Vudu Precision Riflescope (MD3 Reticle)
- CR-2032 Battery
- Magnification: 5-25x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
- Maintube Diameter: 34 mm
- Reticle: MD3
1st focal plane
- Angle of View: 4.5° - 0.9°
- Field of View: 23.3 - 4.7' @ 100 yd
- Eye Relief: 5x: 3.0 - 3.7"
25x: 3.3 - 3.6"
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 5.5 - 2.1 mm
- Impact Point Correction: 0.1 MRAD
- Windage/Elevation Adjustment: 80 MRAD / 100 MRAD
- Weatherproofing: O-ring sealed, nitrogen purged waterproof & fogproof
- Battery / Runtime: 1 x CR-2032 battery / 500 h (at room temp)
- Dimensions: 11.2"
- Weight: 29.5 oz.